Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 204.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Demo (IMPR) V DREAMWALKER (BD)

Demo - - Other Attacks

the rest i leave to you i respect this player too much good regrowth and i hope you find a worthy home

Demo - - Other Attacks

this aint about points so no points need its about principle and i am the monkey with the big gun

Demo - - Other Attacks

final battle got to love the smell of napalm in the morning respect to Dreamwalker first and last to ninja me now the payback Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (Demo) >>> xx:xx:xx (DREAMWALKER) 01.11.2015 09:53:54 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Colonization Ship 0 0 11 7 Espionage Probe 0 0 4526 2942 Tjuger 0 0 292 190 Cougar 0 0 243 158 Stealth Bomber 0 0 948 616 Longeagle V 656 230 508 330 Noah 0 0 381 248 Longeagle X 172 60 181 118 Sentih 194 68 27 18 Combat Probe 0 0 1320 858 Rocket …

• found a pick of Radi playing U4K

Demo - - Bar

radi with some off time NASA_astronauts_toasting_with_%22vodka%22_in_space_-_AST-03-175.jpg

Demo - - Bar

even worse i hear tell radi is getting others drunk now 377d6d16ca33e2b484ffc69de6ee4745.jpg

Demo - - Bar

218_space_beer.jpg

• yup by 2038 even the smallest active player would be making in hours more points than their total account

• no you wont V mode runs out after approximately 60 days

Demo - - Other Attacks

Quote from MikeyP: “I do like good hits, and it is nice to see statics wiped out, I'm just not digging this post Demo, to tone is condescending a little bit like everyone should be as good as you ;)” No certainly not meant to come across like that it is just a comment on BD claiming everyone else was rubbish and i was just pointing out the failings of statics which almost everyone knows. Try re-reading with that persepctive

Demo - - Other Attacks

i fail to understand how an alliance which claims it is so great has members who leave ships stationed at their planets when they know i am going to sweep every one oh well second half of the statics and some ships cleared Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (Demo) >>> xx:xx:xx (DREAMWALKER) 27.10.2015 14:24:34 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Sentih 10 0 0 0 Light Laser Tower 100 100 Laser Tower 10 10 Plasma Tower 35 35 Rocket Tower 3 3 Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (Demo) >>> xx:xx:xx (DREAMWALK…

Demo - - Other Attacks

If you saw his main fleet its even sadder But because there could be children around i will avoid posting that untill its in a cr But he did start his tjugers, cougars and lev at me the first wise move was to recall them as i knew exactly his attack and def coming at me and he would have lost 1/2 his total attack and def for zero losses to me.

Demo - - Other Attacks

it was BD who wanted a war wasn't it? Just the chaff sweeping being done so far ready for better later sub heading why statics are a waste of res unless protected by fleets his main def Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (Demo) >>> xx:xx:xx (DREAMWALKER) 27.10.2015 07:29:42 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Longeagle V 561 0 0 0 Noah 0 0 1 1 Longeagle X 159 0 0 0 Sentih 197 0 0 0 Light Laser Tower 5000 5000 Laser Tower 1696 1696 Rocket Tower 50 50 yes overkill i know but i was hoping his fle…

• epic-pwnage-epic-pwnage-ownage-pwned-owned-demotivational-poster-1253732113.jpg

• Excuses.jpg

• why after all you have seen where we are haven't you? Hows about @RaVenC V @Stv3N

• User Rights

Demo - - Suggestions and Ideas

like the ideas however Quote: “User has the right to petition for proof of ban - User has the right to ask for a review of his ban (Without spaming, this can take time and allowed once)” are in effect the same thing IMHO it would be simple to set up a point of contact where anyone subject to a ban be it in game on on the board (perhaps two different contacts one for in game and one for on the board bans) can apply for the ban to be reviewed to check not only if it is fair and just but also in th…

• BlackDragon Vs All server

Demo - - Bar

No one here i know tolerates such things but sometimes some make mistakes and sometimes leniency is the better way as you yourself have just found out. however if you walk away from the game who wins? If you are that upset can i highly recommend you show your displeasure in the traditional (for this type of game) way You know it makes more sense and fun

Demo - - Bar

It would be nice if you were able to remember how Starscream reacted when he found some of his members banned for exactly the same reason. After all wouldn't your members who are playing fairly rather be known to be fair players Rather than have the one or two tarnish their reputations as good, hard and fair game players?

Demo - - Bar

Quote from killer6679: “Well radi demo been the most ugliest around that's y he mates with a rock can't hear see or anything” sorry mate but if you like your own post its no recommendation even to BD

Demo - - Bar

and 3 Combat Report: snip (DREAMWALKER) >>> snip (Demo) 15.10.2015 22:35:04 important bits Captured Resources (same old same old) Iron 0 Lutinum 0 Water 0 Hydrogen 0 and yes no fleets either Its such a shame my fleets did not get back in time