Search Results

Search results 181-200 of 204.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• shame he was one of the great people persons i thought you left bad breath to the vodka drink enough and who cares

• Demo

Demo - - Presentation & Farewells

sweet is pikey mikey about?

• just wait till i can make millions of probes a day maybe probe you to death

• Demo

i see some from s4k and IW here anyone i have not seen post in this thread who is playing? seen stu i take it nkikt is the same nkikt of sisu?

• i aint ever spanking you no matter what you might enjoy it a little too much

• Demo

why do i feel scared when you say i love you lol

• yes i am but in hiding for now just in case some have long memories of what i did before

• Got me a phone :)

Demo - - Bar

Quote from WinnieThePooh: “What is that, and who is that fat bear under the tiger?” the fat bear is you and clearly you have to be an imposter as robin told me about how tigger with springs owned you yet you claim no knowledge next you will claim no knowledge of how you lost at pooh sticks or even what the game is pooh your cover is blown

Demo - - Bar

lol perfect needs no more than lol

Demo - - Bar

well if i have to explain about tigger then perhaps you are not who you claim to be are you really an imposter

Demo - - Bar

have to say fair play to winnie the phooh its exactly what i would do before i went and took it but your online avatar says otherwise watch out for tigger he has springs in his tail @ radi if you cared others would run so all are safe for now

• we need a speak easy and i think the drunken Finn would be perfect to be president without any sort of power AT ALL!!

• have to agree stu when you are about leaving anything out of protected storage is a silly move but i am certain more will learn that lesson over time. especially when it cost so little (as long as local which it sounds like). so great early strike to gain valuable research advantage. the sort of raid that keeps on giving long after the res are spent edit to add closing brackets

• radikalix is here :)

Radi is radi never thought of him as a pain just a risk a very big (and at times very funny) risk if he is confined to spam he is almost controllable but as he is Radi its never more than almost i fear Stv3N you may well have your work cut out for you, if he ever gets out of spam it gets very messy

• Alliance - Wars

Demo - - Features & Ideas Discussion

hate the idea about a war chest reward system as most know when in big wars you need all the res you gain to try to rebuild or fuel your next attack losing a percentage will reduce your ability to rebuild or wage war. But it would be fair on both sides during the war but after could make losing even more of a penalty for the loser (too much of a penalty perhaps) how would you give out this war chest as you could have members who did nothing at all gaining billions for doing nothing yet those who…

• radikalix is here :)

Hi Radi who let the drunken finn in here lock up your beers any beers especially spirits but dont worry about the females he's always too drunk for anything like that unless they have a bottle of something But i see you are starting to get an idea of what radi is like p.s. dont ever let him near a ship when drunk or you will have a war on your hands come to think of it near a computer is bad too (you have found that out already i see) actually come to think of it radi is just a war looking for a…

• Demo

No problems CannabisKid i am used to betas and even alphas heck the fact i am using windows 10 right now tells you all i need to say about being used to bugs and such like. I have seen they like to have feed back and hopefully i will put my thoughts forward when appropriate. In fact its one of the great things about being part of an early game you help it improve hopefully not only for yourself but everyone else too and with luck it grows as does your enjoyment of the game

• Demo

Defcon unfortunately after taking out most of the top alliance i got bored with how the admins (also part of that alliance) decided to constantly change the rules to hinder their destruction. Thanks for the kind offer but i am looking to work my own way into this game. Just want to prove to myself one last time i can still do what i used to do

• Demo

Hi Defcon good to hear from you i did get two messages about this both from long term fellow members of s4k and infinity wars just took my time to think about it and how much time i have available to give to a game again As real life keeps me far busier than in the s4k days But i figured out i got enough time to build a few sentihs again lol

• Espionage Probe

Demo - - Questions & Help

surely probes when sent for anything other than spying come under the bashing rule however i have used millions of probes before for probe express delivery of billions of hydrogen when required to limit any probe to less than 50 when not an attack probe would mean you lose the ability in wars to get hydrogen where you need it quickly or any other ores too. So while new here i have to say probes sent to raid are covered by present rules this rule would have unforeseen consequences so IMHO a bad i…