Search Results

Search results 101-120 of 627.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This is the Game! Insert Coin...

Cesc - - Bar

Mafia cheatufa

Cesc - - Bar

Por qué estás en silencio LA PITUFAS CHEATOS!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Schnuffel [MW] Vs Fe@rless [KL]

Cesc - - Hall of Fame

Alert, noob down. Great job Schnuffi

• Fe@rless [KL] Vs Bregolas [MW]

Cesc - - Hall of Fame

Quote from Menes: “I love you robbyatmlc” Game operator should watch his language on board Adrenaline rush? Edited: Edit quote. EmptysMiss

• Fe@rless [KL] Vs Bregolas [MW]

Cesc - - Hall of Fame

Good night France.

Cesc - - Bar

Quote from KaRmA: “y desde cuando se a pasado txoni al bando de xuxi? Que xuxi lo unico que a hecho siempre es esconderse bajo la piedra hasta que ya no quedan mas que los muertos. Siempre as sido el que a ido por atras para dar la apuñalada cuando uno esta de rodillas... Yo no sere gran jugador, lo admito, hasta acepto ser un noob, pero por lo menos DOY LA CARA!!” word!

• Quote from Starscream: “Man, you are really boring...go do something beside losing fleet :)” oh, when we are at this subject. i would really love to see the big fleet i lost. if you can show the report to people here, it will be my pleasure for them to see it thank you

• neil-degrasse-tyson-badass-video.jpg

• Quote from Starscream: “I expected more fleet, and the combat its still a bit strange so why not test, also on simulation it showed i would lose 2 sentis and that was already strange, also why lose if you can go wihtout losses and get someone down for 40k, but anyways, who asked you about anything? You cannot even save fleet from cell, and you talk to me about fights lol? First learn how to save even trading ships then talk about sentis and other stuff.” sorry that i'm not professional fleetsave…

• you sent 20 sentih on espionage probes and stealth bombers and you put that on board like you had a real fight, really?

Cesc - - Bar

Quote from Ghost: “Creo que los Bersekers no se han pasado la mayoría del tiempo floreando como otros... xD” you are right 1. nAnge[K.L] [-7,291,200] vs ʎnnǝᗡ[*Berserk] [-6,440,952] 3. Makaveli:DaDon[Berserk] [-4,128,936] vs CarlosFernando[*BADBOYS] [-4,605,422] 4. Gina[PDC] [-1,642,872] vs osmnuel[Berserk] [-5,983,156] 5. Vito Benito[Berserk] [-2,898,840] vs Fearless[K.L] [-4,106,233] 9. Cesc[Berserk] [-2,433,210] vs Dezkiziado[HELL] [-3,116,112] 10. Vito Benito[Berserk] [-2,682,456] vs IbaneZ[…

Cesc - - Bar

Quote from XuXi: “Los mios son mas fuertes que los tuyos, sigue entrenando que dan lastima xD” keep training them

Cesc - - Bar

Does it matter? They are all same. Whoever it is, for one year without fights man would expect trained mercs at least, he had 3m destroyed points on title before this fight.

Cesc - - Bar

For being a flower without fights until this week i must admit, really weak mercs xuxi, work on them a bit.. But nice timing, i was sleeping like a baby.

• KaRmA Vs R2D2[PDC] | -12.393.828

Cesc - - Hall of Fame

boy got balls.

• In Berserkers we like to party

Cesc - - Bar

Im sad for all the guys with skill who left.. Oh denny or known as Ynne.. my heart hurts. he got in top 1 in few weeks and whole server gone mad, crying from all sides. he was so good he got bored. Dont forget Vito, damn, what tactics he got. Xplorer, Tds. From frenchs Gommora, Ergonien, Nange, that polish guy who farmed with 20 buildings to top 1, and so on..

Cesc - - Bar

Quote from Shaggy: “I never asked for anyone's help, they all came to give me info without me asking them something, that's the funny There are not only smurf, spanish or not, I'm sorry but they all wanted to see Nadal fall. I'll not give any name, but you'd be surprised who wanted to see Nadal down It's ugly ! the beautiful Spanish fraternity :thumbsup:” didnt say you asked for help, i know you did not, they did, so they send info. I would not be surprised, whole server wants nadal down, thats …

• 1[M.P] Mafia_Pitufa....101.217.662....19....5.327.245 + 8[FREAM] Fame Rules Everything Around Me....48.921.882....5....9.784.376 VS Nadal 1:0 Nadal is losing first set Got to say, good strategy shaggy. And Nadal, focus on game if you dont want to get hit, not on poker nights.

Cesc - - Bar

Quote from Shaggy: “A big thank you also to all those who helped me, players of all nationalities, but especially Spanish A big thank you toMafia_Pitufa ! And a big thank you to those who thought they were helping me with foam information, it is the thought that counts, many apparently wanted to see him fall. ” looks like bope asked shaggy for help against Nadal. good play smurfs

• Great fight. Game is still alive