Search Results

Search results 541-560 of 627.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote: “Originally posted by DiosNadal quieres mas problemas para NR ?? por mi encantado maty” lol. take your words back maty, you only get into trouble always.

• Quote: “Originally posted by Bomberox gente nueva en vvv?? que paso? necesitan mas ayuda? no era que no sabiamos jugar??” When you will have the guts like Iron not to fleetsave, but go to sleep and take a hit like a man, tell me, becouse i spend 2 million dollars on you, and you just keep runing like a girl.

• Quote: “Originally posted by KroniK Quote: “Originally posted by Cesc Quote: “Originally posted by KroniK La verdad que ya estaba hasta estresado de que se me escaparan la gente de vVv. Que daño ha hecho al juego lo de mover las tropas al 50%. 24 horas horas haciendo fleetsaving se tiran. @Cesc all your family, except explorer and u, 24 h doing fleetsaving. They run always. 20 mercs vs 20 mercs run...40 vs 65 run...i dont know how is funny to them, play so. it is normal that run of me, but isn´t…

• Quote: “Originally posted by KroniK La verdad que ya estaba hasta estresado de que se me escaparan la gente de vVv. Que daño ha hecho al juego lo de mover las tropas al 50%. 24 horas horas haciendo fleetsaving se tiran. @Cesc all your family, except explorer and u, 24 h doing fleetsaving. They run always. 20 mercs vs 20 mercs run...40 vs 65 run...i dont know how is funny to them, play so. it is normal that run of me, but isn´t o run that players with less points They wait that u hit all our fami…

• Very nice hit Messam. I just hope your players stop running so we can have more cr's Good rebuild iron.

• Quote: “Originally posted by sirDave At the time of the declaration of war prevailed rules 1 reason for declaring war - could not declare war on weaker clans. Twice a lower spot. 2 the duration of the war he was up to 1 month 3 end of the war = solution clan or payment for a loss in tranches Each player in a clan, had the right to withdraw from the war and did not take an active part in its time, and attacks on such a player does not count towards the final points. Each player could Stations of …

• Quote: “Originally posted by MOROMAN 23:21:138 Informe de Batalla -=Dave=- 30.05.2014, 12:51:24 Informe de Batalla: xx:xx:xxx (-=Dave=-) >>> xx:xx:xxx (㊑ASTUR74㊑) Fri, 30.05.2014 - 12:51:24 ” i got something better Combat Report: 2x:xx:xx (★Messam★) >>> 2x:xx:xx (SiBiReC) Thu, 29.05.2014 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Mercenary 0 0 1 0 Scout 303 184 0 0 Clandestine Worker 17 7 Attack index 17.574 * 77% = 13.532 8.477 * 82% = 6.951 Defense index 3.636 10.108 Chances of Winning 3…

• Nice Good luck to both =)

• facepalm_picard_1-500x328.jpg Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (Mr.AnGelPrO) >>> xx:xx:xx (Cesc) Thu, 29.05.2014 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Rowdy 0 0 20 4 Bouncer 0 0 708 135 Knifer 0 0 50 10 Gunman 0 0 210 40 CIA Agent 0 0 2 0 FBI Agent 0 0 51 10 Sniper 0 0 43 8 Hitman 0 0 5 1 Mercenary 22 18 31 6 Scout 0 0 4 1 Safeguard 4 1 Attack index 204.732 * 83% = 169.928 476.483 * 86% = 409.775 Defense index 245.674 525.714 Chances of Winning 19% 81% Chances of Espionage 0% Battle round 2 Un…

• Quote: “Originally posted by Maty Ya vas a ver algo mio quedate tranquilo... no te impacientess.. que todo llega a su tiempo, jeje.” Propably 20 dead movers.

• Quote: “Originally posted by Maty Che alguien que le diga a dave que deje de llorar por MP en todos los idiomas, primero en ingles, ahora en polaco. Ya que segun el la guerra termino. Y nosotros perdimos? De donde saca estas cosas che? Este pibe vive en un sueño, alguien que lo despierte por favor.” You talk too much, and show nothing ingame. Cheers

• MDM2 vs ...

Cesc - - Other Attacks

It is him. Amazing hit mdm2. I like u just a little bit more now :sadomaso:

• Combat Report: (Randy FTW) >>> (Cesc) Sun, 25.05.2014 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Mercenary 0 0 1 0 Scout 159 135 0 0 Attack index 8.268 * 83% = 6.862 12.965 * 85% = 11.020 Defense index 1.908 15.559 Chances of Winning 15% 85% Chances of Espionage 0% Battle round 2 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Mercenary 0 0 1 0 Scout 24 24 0 0 Attack index 1.248 * 83% = 1.036 12.965 * 85% = 11.020 Defense index 288 15.559 Chances of Winning 0% 100% Chances of Espionage 0% Captured Resou…

• they are red to you, you are red to them, it means they cannot attack you becouse their points are much bigger then yours.

• Red players are protected as Newbies until they get more points, so that you cannot attack them, and negative points happens when someone delete building with troops on.

• Ok this goes to EVERYONE in the war, talk in the game with your actions, here we can discuss hits. Wrong name in your second quotation bomberox. Cheers :lsvader:

• I really don't understand why all the fuzz on both sides. Big players attack small players, small players run, small players attack side buildings with scouts, big players trying to find troops with scouts, it is all part of the game. People keep forgetting it is a game. Lets just have fun and see who have more skill and thats it. =)

• Quote: “Originally posted by Bomberox esta dificil agarrar a estos muchachos, corren mucho y tenes que tener cuidado de las contras de cesc y xplorer” Both sides weaker players run from higher point players. i can give you 30 CR-s where your players ran away. So why pointing that up all the time. it is normal that players who stand no chance try to gain more firepower before having a battle. i know devilman was online and did not run from your attack, even that he knew you had more mercs.

• Xplorer [v|V|v] vs Necro [NR]

Cesc - - Other Attacks

Wooo my friend, your mercs ate him for breakfest. You said it, " dont poke the lion " .

• Bomberox.. I respect everyone, as my parents tought me to respect everyone. So i respect you and your teammates as my competitors. A little argue on board is always good for bringing more fun into war. I wish both sides fast rebuilding. Cheers Cesc