Search Results

Search results 981-1,000 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

No seas celoso Demon, es muy dificl tener amigos que te ayuden en lo bueno en lo malo cuando vas apuñalan-dolos por la españda

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

Vaya coñazo xD Veo que varias estan en su dia del mes, empezando por Demon y terminando por Astur. VENDO VENDO TAMPONES... BARATO BARATO BARATO PD. Yo tengo mi nick dsd los 15 creo, no recuerdo pregunten al crio de txoni que me puso mi nick de crio... Pero yo ya evolucione aunque me conocen como Stv3N soy KaRmA jajajaj

• LoL? What was he thinking... Someone was drunk

• Gina [PDC] vs gsrommel [SFDV]

Stv3N - - Other Attacks

Quote from Guigui: “Aldo : 1.219.457” Someone is obsessed LoL Just joking. Very nice hit, never liked that guy

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

Esta lento el juego hoy o soy yo? Porque es la única pagina que le cuesta cargar...

• Quote from NaHuaL: “Happy birthday man! =)” Better late than never

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

Para que los Argentinos sigan contentos q43fIFf.jpg y aqui para que sigan peleando entre ellos TmWPL2i.jpg

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

Raz0VVx.jpg Nose ni quienes son esos...

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

wiiiiiiiiii

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

319 @TheDarkSide "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

316 Aqui estamos a 34º eso pone el PC.

• Source Code (18 lines)

• Source Code (7 lines)

• Source Code (20 lines)

• Traduccion terminada - Version Final Español Si alguien ve algun error porfavor envie MP para hacer las modificaciones necesarias. PHP Source Code (181 lines)

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

312 or Romania to visit @TheDarkSide ahahah

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

302 Mejor es reir

• How it is possible ??!

Stv3N - - The Tavern

What dont they do a bit of investigation? @Illia5 did the maths and you had to come here for someone else to do it for you... Instead of just creating a post insinuating someone is cheating investigate and prove its not possible. You will realise its possible to get even more resources than what he does, without the need of killing troops.. imagine what you can do if you do kill troops I understand BERSERKs frustration...

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

Quote from Shaggy: “Quote from aldo: “Quote from Bouhbouh: “Spanish=noob in the game and cryman in forum :D” Pues para ser tan malos, ni siquiera sois capaces de ganarnos una guerra...” Who was afraid to continue ? Who cried to stop the war ? Who stirred up the white flag ? How can we not consider losing when we abandon a war? It is really funny that :D” Who did not attack enough times for the war to continue? It is very simple all you needed was 1 attack in 7days and the war would of never fini…

• How it is possible ??!

Stv3N - - The Tavern

Simple example... This guy has been playing 6 months i think @FenixDown , correct me if im wrong. He has a not so good production and he is Top7 7 Vito Benito [FdS] es 43.557 148.736 4.96*106 5.15*106 29 There are not many farms and it is very hard to find good resources but as @robbyatmlc said, send 2-3 attacks of 1000 carriers and you will see it is effective. Its all about dedication and time.