Search Results

Search results 81-100 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RavenC

Stv3N - - Server 2: New York

I do not think anyone really understands that we actually give alot of thinking towards what we do, it's not so simple to find the right solution for each problem. Increasing ban times would simply end with half the server banned, since those that cheat will continue since they don't know any other way to play. I can understand that those that have never cheated dislike the idea (Although those are who are going to benefit more from this change), but I find it funny that those that have been che…

• RavenC

Maybe it's time everyone started to understand this is a game maintained only so that others can enjoy it. Maybe if the team doesn't have to spend so much time finding cheaters, that time could be spent improving the rules or Ravenc programming to add new features instead of improving the script to find bots, pushing, etc. Maybe if we could all act like a respectful community then maybe the game would have a future, we are not going to sit here and take insults. Suddenly because a rule change mo…

• Clearly not many people know how to have a discussion. So what's the difference your mad because we didn't do what you wanted to. Rules will come into force Sunday. Any complaints you can direct them to Ravenc.

• As I said these technical details can not be done currently, the initial ideas was to harden ban catalog and include fines. Unfortunately this is not possible at this moment, since Ravenc is very busy.

• There has been a continuous disregard of the game rules since the server started, not just the community is tired of those "cheating" but also the team, since we don't understand how to make these players understand. We have thought that removing these rules, those that are cheating and some find themselves in the top rankings because of this reason, then there cheating will not be effective anymore. If we simply allow pushing, then there would be alot of resources, alot of troops and we will ga…

• If anyone has any questions this is the moment to ask them since there is a 72h delay. Better to ask even if you think it's a stupid question, it better to be well informed.

• Here you may discuss anything related to the new changes.

• The following temporary rules & ban catalog come into force within 72h and will last until officially notified. Start Date: 27.05.18 Start Time 16:00 GMT During this period ALL users in Stiddari S2 New York are excempt of the following rules: - §3Pushing (§2 Accounts not included) - §4 Bashing All other Game Rules continue to be in force. The following new rules will be added. Provocation The intention of deliberatly trying to anger a user with the use of words and/or frases to despise that play…

• bannato

Stv3N - - Questions & Help

Iv already give you an explanation after you spammed my inbox and now the board. If my brother would play Stiddari, I would not attack or transport with him if I share the same IP, very simple. Ban will not be removed. Thread closed.

• Temporary Leave

Stv3N - - Team News

Dear Community, I enjoyed very much my time away from this board and I'm currently back. Although I've decided I will not be dedicating so much time to the game anymore. So please have patience. Best Regards Stv3N

• bash buldog S2

If your going to create a post to flame a player at least get your facts right. There is a total of 5 Attacks (5 Burst = 2 Attacks)

• Thread closed since the author does not understand how to post a positive criticism. Other posts on the subject will be closed and warned.

• Quote from Cornholio: “It wasn´t a conversation, it was a monolog of myself MY decision to post it or not..... Loqui is still free and attacking...GREAT JOB!!!!!! Just one click, maybe two...c´mon ridiciolous .... nothing more to say ” I replied your conversation, I checked it untill that night and you did not reply.. Keep complaining about support. Now you can keep waiting... Iv already posted I'm officially inactive, so good luck... Enjoy crying. The main reason I'm taking time off from the ga…

• Saqueos varios // Loot's from attacks

Stv3N - - The Tavern

Refer to players by there nickname not inveted ones to provoke them. Then your the first one reporting provocations......

• Bulldog and its attacks

Stv3N - - The Tavern

Iv already said this in public multiple times. The time you can see is the time the attack arrives, that time does not show anything since each troop has different speeds and each building is at a different distance, you could even see attacks arrive at the same time. The only important detail is when the attacks were sent, that would show the real difference between attacks, the arriving time is irrelevant. Ps. In the future avoid showing cords and giving a name to your acusation, it's much bet…

• So much time complaining about Gos now you need us.... This is funny, now you think you can demand. I did not reply you or any of the other pending messages, something came up in my life and could not do it. They will be replied... Ps. It clearly says on board rules you can post private conversations, so avoid it.

• Temporary Leave

Stv3N - - Team News

Dear Community, I would like to inform the community that I will be taking a temporary leave because of personal reasons. I recommend those that have something to report should do so via ticket system and conversation with @RaVeNc. For minor issues there is also the possibility of contacting @Bud Spencer. Best Regards Stv3N Ps. This Thursday I will be checking all my pending messages, so If you have any issue send it to me between today and tomorrow.

• Mal funzionamento

I think I've had enough of you all STOP acting like children, you cheat and get caught then take your punnishment like adults, if you don't like it quit and do us all a favor. Iv given multiple warnings and you continue this behaviour, it looks like you simple are looking for us to permanently ban you all. Grow up and stop acting like children, you are boring us all.

• Community Misconduct

Stv3N - - Team News

Dear Community, The following weeks we have been having a continuous misconduct within the board and game, all this behaviour is because of players unhappy with there bans and actions taken by the team The rules are simple, and are the same for everyone, no matter how much anyone insists those bans will be fulfilled. Since after warning these players continuesly they have not understood and keep taking the situation to the limite, We have finally decided, that no more will be permitted. The firs…

• Ban [Go] Bud

Stv3N - - The Tavern

I was going to stop being politically correct and give you all a spanking but why waste my time. Its useless to invest more of my time with cheaters that don't listen and continue flame simply to get attention. Closed