Search Results

Search results 121-140 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Uhm ... Should i ban you all because of foreign advertising for farmville? Topic Muhkuh: board.raven-core.com/index.php…ff3066dc984844af3707ccbae board.raven-core.com/index.php…ff3066dc984844af3707ccbae ( I love linux easter eggs )

• I'm sorry when something wasn't clear. This change would affect BOTH combat systems. And yes, I'll agree with you. It wasn't intended to use them as they are used at the moment. But I've created this poll (instead of "fix" it directly) because I know the community may like this opportunity to use them for spy actions.

• Because my preparations are done for this, I've started with the development of version 0.15.0 ... This new version contains the new combat system, an combat highscore and some more feature. One of these "more" features I've thought about is, to hide attack and defense index of the defender or the units and the indexes, when the attacker attacks with scouts without killing anything on the opponent side. Sadly it becomes more and more common to attack with the scout to find such things out. This …

• Version .14.0

RaVenC - - Suggestions and Ideas

Quote from Jengo: “The Ship factory Menu used to have the build queue shown in Days, Hours, minutes, seconds. It now only does Hours, minutes, seconds. ...” Already programmed and will be deployed with one of the next deployments. I'm not sure yet when exactly

• I've choose this, because red is reserved for the future for members of alliances your alliance is in war with

• Wo sind die Bilder

RaVenC - - Questions & Help

Hmm, ich hatte damals auch den Grafiker direkt gefragt ( er hatte die Bilder ja mal bei sich im Portfolio ), allerdings kam da als Antwort zurück, dass er die Grafiken als Auftragsarbeit gemacht hatte und er die Rechte mit dem abgeben seiner Arbeit an Gameforge abgetreten hat.

• Version .14.0

Drop your Cache @ Demo Because of this I've wrote the News @CannabisKid Your suggestion was done. Had to fix something, so I've developed this change directly too

• Version 0.14.0

RaVenC - - Game News

Had done two more changes, because of this Version 0.14.1 is live now - Bugfix: alliance members wasn't marked sometimes in highscore - Feature: Resources also colored in general overview when storage limit will be reached

• Version 0.14.0

RaVenC - - Game News

Had done two more changes, because of this Version 0.14.1 is live now - Bugfix: alliance members wasn't marked sometimes in highscore - Feature: Resources also colored in general overview when storage limit will be reached

• Version .14.0

Thank you Good idea, will solve this soon

• Version 0.14.0

RaVenC - - Game News

Dear players, Version 0.14.0 was deployed some minutes ago. Because of some changes you may need to drop your browser cache. ( Some silly browser won't do this automatically ) The changes of this Version: - Feature: Attack & Defense Constructions visible in Overview - Feature: show end time for missions, constructions and researches ( ToolTip ) - Feature: show end time for offensive and defensive unit constructions ( ToolTip ) - Feature: enabled timer / countdown for offensive and defensive unit…

• Version 0.14.0

RaVenC - - Game News

Dear players, Version 0.14.0 was deployed some minutes ago. Because of some changes you may need to drop your browser cache. ( Some silly browser won't do this automatically ) The changes of this Version: - Feature: Attack & Defense Constructions visible in Overview - Feature: show end time for missions, constructions and researches ( ToolTip ) - Feature: show end time for offensive and defensive unit constructions ( ToolTip ) - Feature: enabled timer / countdown for offensive and defensive unit…

• Version 0.13.0 | Informations

RaVenC - - Game News

The Game Update to Version 0.13.1 will be started today between 19:00 and 20:00 UTC. Because the Database will be moved, there will be an expected downtime of arround 1 to 2 hrs.

• ?Update Stiddari?

RaVenC - - Features & Ideas Discussion

No there aren't any preferences. Firstly i haven't any time around Christmas and secondly there was a game issue with the new version and the current server where stiddari is hosted. So I had to move u4k first last days. Stiddari will be updated and moved this weekend.

• Database Movement to new Server

RaVenC - - Game News

The Database Server was moved successfully ..

RaVenC - - Game News

Ok, it takes a bit more Forgot to remove an obsolete, very huge database table :-/

RaVenC - - Game News

Dear Community, I will now move the Game Database to the new Server. For this the game will be under temporary maintenance until the Database was moved. I'll calculate with around 30 minutes until its done. Best regards Danny

• Testserver down

RaVenC - - Bugs

Huch, Habe Welt 1 vorhin auf den neuen Spielserver umgezogen, dabei aber scheinbar auch die Domain vom Testserver mit auf den neuen Server umgebogen Sollte in max. einer Stunde wieder gehen. ( solange braucht der DNS refresh ) Viele Grüße Danny

• Unit Rebalancing

It's not possible to include indexes as it's done within the current combat simulator, because the new combat system use an individual attack and defense index for each unit. The current combat simulator sum them and calculate with the summed index. I already thought about modifying the spy system to take account in this, to be able to spy the research levels too. Maybe i will create a poll about this soon

• Unit Rebalancing

Finalizing the combat system is planned for the next game version ... It's a lot work and last a way longer as expected At the moment I'll experiment a bit with random sort when no modifiers are set. But with this its too difficult to estimate your losses In my test Simulation ( 750 Cougar, 170 LV, 8 LX, 25 Sentih VS 80 LV, 10 LX, 25 Sentih ) the losses for the attacker varied between ~48k points till ~120k points .. board.raven-core.com/index.php…ff3066dc984844af3707ccbae board.raven-core.com/i…