Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fragen

RaVenC - - Questions & Help

Das ist mir bereits von Anfang an bekannt und ich habe mir bereits ein Ticket dafür geschrieben damit dass entsprechend umgebaut wird. Allerdings sind die Einheiten zur Zeit ein essenzieller Bestandteil vom Kopfgeld System. Daher wird der Umbau ein wenig aufwendiger.

• SpeedServer | Sugestions & Ideas

RaVenC - - Server: Speed

I still think that you don't see the correct mobile version because of your screensize Please check: whatismyscreenresolution.com And post your screensize here It should looks like this version:

• Sadly i didn't understood what you exactly means. The possible configs for the vacation mode (with the current value on speedserver): min duration: 4 hrs max duration: 12 hrs min time passed after last vacation: 12 hrs min time passed after last attack: 0 hrs What of these configs do you wand to increase / decrease?

• Because there will be some trouble with the new combat system to check how much troops are needed against other players, I'd like to introduce the possibility to espionage the researches of a player. For this I'd like to set 95%+ espionage chance. So when you have an espionage chance of 95% or more and you will receive a espionage report (there's still a 5% chance of failing) you also see the researches of the player. These researches can be used later in the combat simulator: tools.raven-core.c…

• Fragen

Hi, Das Kopfgeld wird aktuell anteilmäßig anhand der zerstörten Schiffe ausgezahlt. Sprich zerstörst du 100% der Schiffe, dann wird auch 100% des Kopfgeldes ausgezahlt. Ich habe allerdings ein Ticket für eine der nächsten Versionen, wo ich das System ein wenig anpassen werde. Spionagetechnik hat Einfluss auf die Spionage. Das war leider der einzige Punkt wo mir die originale Formel gefehlt hatte. Es werden beide Stufen aufgewogen, ist deine Spionagetechnik höher als die vom Verteidiger, hast du …

• Suggestions and ideas

RaVenC - - The Tavern

Quote from XtremLag: “Another minor modification could be to differentiate the transport from someone and the transport to someone by two different colours ? ” What color do you have in mind? Already used colors are: red, yellow, green, turquoise. Maybe purple?

• I want more attacks in this game and not less Maybe we can introduce a negative morale factor for players with less than a tenth of your own points, but I'm not that happy with this. Also a complete attack protection after loosing X percent of your fleet wouldn't work well. Players would build a single ship to loose 100 percent of his fleet to be save for the next day(s).

• I've created the images of dunewar a long time ago by myself. It was while I was studying, so I had time for it. It also took a lot time for me until I was able to present some acceptable results. This times are gone. I thought about buying some by a professional graphic artist. But that's very cost intensive. And there's the risk that he takes the money and leaves the project with the half work done.

• Dear Community, I do want to know your opinions how i should implement the Planetary Shield and the Fusion Reactor. In space4k it was implemented with a permanent attack and defense value to the according planet (for the first battle round). But I don't like this idea. Another idea was to implement it to give a attack bonus for ships starting from there to invade another planet (weapon overload with Fusion Reactor) or a defense bonus for own ships defending the planet with the Planetary Shield. …

• unit-point indicator

RaVenC - - The Tavern

Or you use espionage probes to review the exact unit strength I don't think that we'll need a more precise indicator at this server age.

• Server KB Thread

RaVenC - - Diplomatie

Joa, eigentlich schon und war - so meine ich - auch hier mal darauf geändert worden. Wundert mich ein wenig dass der uralte ( fast 9 Jahre ) Regel Thread hier wieder hoch gekommen ist.

• Zakładanie Konta

And issue was found and fixed. Now you're able to use the global page to change your password rooks-and-games.com/

• Zakładanie Konta

You've got a message here in board

• Already introduced a new approach for the indicator some minutes ago. When the player have more than 10 times of your unit points, an arrow up will be shown. When the player has less than a tenth of your unit points, an arrow down will be shown. With less than 10 times and more than a tenth, a double arrow (<->) will be shown. And with zero points, there will be a cross.

• Zakładanie Konta

Hi, I'm sad that you wasn't able to create a account. Was there some kind of error message when you tried to create one? Best regards Danny

• The poll is very clear with 15 to 8 votes for "yes". So I've reduced for now the unit points for server 2 to 1 point each unit. That's only a temporary change until we've decided how to proceed in future. Personally I like the idea to keep the rebalanced points for the title highscore but remove them from the normal highscore. I'm also fine with a unit counter for the normal highscore, to determine how much units are left. But we will discuss this in an separate thread.

• New Universe4k Server

RaVenC - - Game News

Normal Server

• That's something we can think about. Altered the poll for another yes option

• Neuer Universe4k Server

RaVenC - - Game News

Server Start: 12:00 Deutsche Zeit - Samstag 01.07.

• New Universe4k Server

RaVenC - - Game News

Server Start: 12 CEST (10 UTC / Servertime) - Saturday July 1st