Best Player & Alliance Voting - 2015

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best Player of the year: BJ (sory Des) :)

This want hapen again me telling good things about you ;),allmost whitout raiding builded that kind of account :)

Worst player of the year: LOQUI

Stupidity in attacking would be time for changing his way of playing ;)

Best Alliance of the year: [DT] DreamTeam

Thats a fact when a bunch of idiots get together something great hapens ;)

Worst alliance of the year: [BD] BlackDragon

Big words see what hapened a big nothing ;)

Best attack of the year: Praetor Fenix [D.T.] [-7.833.027] Vs Pajton [BD]

This was a hit that Pra did to late and we were a lot smaller then.If he still would play could be a match for BJ in the player of the year title ;)

Worst attack of the year: LOQUI vs Destroyer

I could put here me having a fight whit the mirror but i still think Loqui would be great if he changed his Stupid tactics ;)

Best warrior of the year: Sirius Delta

Look at the bounty and find out yourself ;)

Funniest attack of the year: Raven vs Steven

It will come me like shakals :)

Player you like the most: Clint Eastwood as dirty Harry or Starsky not Hutch

Hard to choose whole DT team perhaps? Nah this is the most powerful handgun in the world hahaa :)

Most skillfull player of the year: BJ (Des)

Ok once again no polls like this someones getting to much nice words ;)

Worst tactician of the year: LOQUI

Nothing to say about this you se it your self :)

Best member on universe4k board: StV3n

Got me to cooldown and thats much :)

Funniest person on universe4k board: Mikeyp and Demo and all other buggers ;)

Whit those darn pictures and things :)

Most "boring" person on the universe4k board: ME!!

Me im just that great ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by radikalix ().

• If @Starscream approves, this thread can be used for voting all the categories given by him and comenting.
      Now that there is an official thread, im sure you guys would like to do some talk...

Wait for @Starscream approval please
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • No problem @Stv3N :)

Best Player of the year:
      Destroyer
      Currently playing right now i would say Destroyer, but Praetor Fenix would be here alone if he still played, we dont forget :)

Worst player of the year: Loqui
      Well, i dont have anything bad or personal againts him, but some of his attacks doesent make much sense, but its his own playstayle :)

Best Alliance of the year: [DT] Dream Team
      I didnt vote for my team becouse i am in it, its just that a really nice bunch of good, really good/great people come together and you see it by highscore consistently, also the team has 7 HOFs entries combined in top 10 of HOF-s :)

I had a debate since no alliance is that "bad" but i had to write one. The reasons are known to almost everyone so i wont go into detail. Nothing personal, just my opinion :)

Best attack of the year: Praetor Fenix/Ares [D.T.] vs pajton [BD] - Points lost: 14,299.629
      Not becouse its my hit, but becouse its the most closes hit of all, since alot of defence and ships got destroyer that day :)

Worst attack of the year:
      Loqui [MC] vs Destroyer [DT] points lost 15,378.017
      I really dont know what was the plan behind this attack, but from my point it doesent seem an logical attack not even from the standpoint "i like to attack"

Best warrior of the year: Annoyer/cellOkylar
      He doesent have 10M of fleet but he is not afraid to fight and go againts whoever it neeeds, and he showed that alot of times, even going againats someone who has 5 times more fleet :)

Funniest attack of the year: Loqui [MC] vs Destroyer [DT] points lost 15,378.017
      No logic behind the attack, like i said before :)

Player you like the most:
      Dififcult to say, i cannot decide and get one person out since i am good with almost everyone, especialy from my team, so i will vote my team as the whole

Most skillfull player of the year:
      Praetor Fenix current Destroyer
      I know he is not around here, but still, for me the best player/most skillfull of this server. Currently Destroyer did a really good job :)

Worst tactician of the year: Loqui
      Do i have to tell the third time why ? :D

Best member on universe4k board:
      Steven
      Well, we got along most of the time, only a couple of stupid things with staff things in the past..but generaly a nice person and a good staff member when he has the time for it :)

Funninest person on universe4k board: Radikalix / Hemoroid rad
      Lots of times i cannot understand what the f*uck he said since is funny english drunk talking, but still he is funny and most of the guys in DT are funny and we joke about lots of things :)

Most "boring" person on the universe4k board:
      Dont have any for now...or should i say..i have but cannot talk publicly about i :)
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • Best Player of the year: Terminator
      Since i can not vote in me and Praetor Fenix is not here i will vote for Terminator, a player that i like, and i know in some time we will have players like stub that will surprise everyone

Worst player of the year: Loqui
      I could vote for Pajton but for me he is not a player since he is a cheater. I vote for Loqui because he has no head and never thinks on what he is doing. I could vote for cannabiskid since he only taks and cry but its not the case here.

Best Alliance of the year: [DT] DreamTeam
      I think everyone can see how we dominate the server for a long time ago.

The reasons are known to almost everyone so i wont go into detail.

Best attack of the year: Praetor Fenix [D.T.] [-7.833.027] Vs Pajton [BD]
      The alli request it and he didn't hesitate on doing it, im just sad it wasn't a little early as i predicted it

Worst attack of the year: Loqui [MC] vs Destroyer [DT] points lost 15,378.017
      I told him to not come since i had plans and he would lose all his points, im a wall and he stomp on it XD It was funny and a easy hof for me.

Best warrior of the year: Sirius Delta
      Look the title points of this guy and his real points, its our little machine xD hehehe.

Funniest attack of the year: Loqui [MC] vs Destroyer [DT] points lost 15,378.017
      Not much to say here.

Player you like the most: All DT players
      I cant decide who i like most but i can say i love when they give me BJ's xD

Most skillfull player of the year: Destroyer
      I know i shouldn't vote for myself but i think i got a really good acc and i helped a lot of people. Always try to thing all of the possible outcomes and put some sense on DT alli drunk's

Worst tactician of the year: Loqui
      His attacks talk by itself

Best member on universe4k board: -
      Really don’t know, I’m not following the board

Funninest person on universe4k board: Radikalix / Hemoroid rad
      Our little drunk that no one can understand on alli board XD

Most "boring" person on the universe4k board: CannabisKid
      This guy only knows how to talk bad of everyone and cry